WINE AND WILDLIFE TOUR
Experience close encounters with iconic Australian native wildlife and indulge in fine wine and food in the famous Yarra Valley.
Our Wine & Wildlife Tour includes a visit to the world famous Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary along with wine tastings from two top wineries, a cheese board and a 3-course lunch.
It is truly a wonderful way to spend 9 hours.
One of the first wineries ever established in the Yarra Valley, St Hubert's boasts an enviable history of producing award-winning cool-climate Victorian wines including Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Roussanne. Taking its name from the Patron Saint of the Hunt - St Hubert - the winery's iconic Stag range celebrates this noble creature and the legendary story of St Hubert's encounter with one that led to his conversion.
Here you will enjoy tastings from 4 of Stag wine range, accompanied by a fabulous cheese platter and a bonus Free bottle of wine from the Stag range.
Get up close and personal with iconic Australian native wildlife like Kangaroos, Wallabies, Koalas and more. See the shy and elusive Platypus one of the world's most unique animals. And marvel as eagles, parrots, owls and other majestic Australian native birds soar just inches above your head in the world Spirits of the Sky show. Enjoy it all the world-renowned Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary.
No tour to the Yarra Valley would be complete without a visit to Yering Station, the valley's first ever vineyard established in 1838. This world class winery is renowned for producing an outstanding range of cool climate wines including Chardonnay, Rose, Shiraz, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Enjoy a sumptuous 3-course lunch featuring an exquisite menu freshly prepared from local produce in their signature Yarra Valley restaurant.
This tour brings together the best of two worlds for lovers of wine and wildlife.
Your private Wine & Wildlife Tour will include:
- Private transportation in modern, comfortable vehicles from your Melbourne hotel to the Yarra Valley & return.
- Expert guidance and commentary throughout the tour from your friendly, highly experienced and knowledgeable tour guide/driver.
- 10.00am arrival at St Huberts winery for wine tasting from their legendary Stag range of wines, accompanied by a cheese platter and complimentary bottle of wine
- 11.30am arrival at Healesville Sanctuary for wildlife encounters and Spirit of the Sky show at 12 noon.
- 1.00pm arrival at Yering Station for wine tasting followed by magnficent 3-course lunch.
- All food, wine, entry fees, etc are included in your tour price.
- Complimentary bottled water available throughout the tour.